Changes in TUCL XP Beta 2
- Updated TUCL Updater to work with NEW SERVER GET FAST OR IT
- Fixed Problems with TUCL not having the right directories for
- Fixed Problems with clean install and creating CheatLibs directory
correctly with installer
- Fixed Problems with saving settings in Options.
- Fixed ICON in start menu being incorrect
- Fixed TUCL asking if you want to DOWNLOAD cheats after you already
- Fixed Problem with TUCL Having INSTALLED Cheats when you first
- Fixed TUCL Music Player coming with songs that don't exist.
- Improved and Fixed Chat Settings, and Handling of Chat.
Known Problems (Chat)
- Problems Registering Nick Names(Future Fix)
Known Problems(Windows 98/95 Only)
- Clicking yes to Delete on updater can sometimes crash your computer.
- TUCL Music Player can sometimes crash win 98.
- TUCL Updater may say script error when starting in windows 98,
just click yes.
Changes in TUCL XP Beta 1
* Finished up tons of features in chat which include:
-Added private messaging support
-Finished almost all IRC Parsing, no spam from server and etc.
No confusing messages.
-Fixed some bugs with name changing.
-Added ability to register nick names or connect anoymously.
-New official IRC Server dedicated to cheating all things, irc.cheatlist.com
* Changed name to TUCL XP!
* Fixed the register section to a donation section.
Changes in TUCL 2000 Beta 6
* Many changes minor to chat features.
* Many changes fixes to create a web site feature
* Many changes fixed to various install problems
* Full compatibility with Windows XP.
Changes in TUCL 2000 Beta 5b
* Fixed SSListbar.ocx error, whoops.
Changes in TUCL 2000 Beta 5a
The Ultimate Cheat List Main Program
* Fixed cracks, trainers, patches download links.
* Fixed chat from crashing if something did not connect right.
* Fixed bugs with ICQ and other related programs. (Hopefully)
* Fixed out of memory '7' errors. (Hopefully)
* TUCL On its own server, changed were needed to TUCL Updater,
never needed again.
Changes in TUCL 2000 Beta 5
The Ultimate Cheat List Main Program
* Removed skinning which caused resource problems to much ram.
* Removed shapping of the splash screen which also took up resources.
* Reprogrammed INI support to not need an INI file also to free
* Made cool buttons not cool to free u ram also.
* Removed status bars and placed info in title bar.
* Removed Active Threed OCX controls with self created ones.
* Removed Hlink OCX control and replace with self working one.
* Fixed up the resize code a bit.
* Mixed up colors a bit to make everything more matching.
* Added icons to some of the things.
* Changed INI support, no longer need ocx file.
* Small bug fixes.
Old Ram Required: 12,652 New Ram Required: 7,256
Old Ram Everything Open:28,060 New Ram Everything Open: 14,364
Changes in TUCL 2000 Beta 4
* Fixed bug where chat would error for many systems. Works for
* Fixed bug where your name would not be shown correctly in chat
* Fixed bug in updater removing items for download even if items
did not get downloaded.
* Removed Download all files in Cheat Updater until further update.
* Fixed other bugs in the updater. Improved error handling.
* Fixed a few buttons for the item bar on the left.
* Fixed bug with getting error when adding review without system
* Made it so when you have no cheats, cheat files and databases
wont load until you get some.
* Sped up loading time.
* Added the ability to resize the cheat files.
* Fixed bug which always showed you whats going on in cheat files
and allowing you to screw up.
* Fixed updater bug which caused you to see whats going on which
makes it look long waiting.
* Fixed Problems with mini browser crashing some systems.
* In the database section for some reason on Win98 sometimes all
the text turns blue and underlined.
* Fix for it. Disable Auto URL detection in the options.
* An updated Help File? Maybe :)
* A bit more error handling.